Concierge Maps London
Luxury city guide / 2 x per year
Concierge Maps, a high-end travel guide, was launched by Maxime Danibert when he was Deputy Head Concierge at the Grand Brighton Hotel in England. Since 2012, Concierge Maps has created free, elegant personalised guides exclusively for upmarket hotels. Based in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, Concierge Maps works in collaboration with luxury, five-star hotels in the cities of Geneva, Moscow, Paris, London, Milan and soon Saint Petersburg.
• Our guides showcase the hotels, their services and the must-see attractions in the city where they are located.
• Concierge Maps guides are given to the hotels at no cost and hand-delivered by the concierges to their guests.
• The advertisers featured in the guides are exclusively luxury brands.
The format and content of our guides are designed to offer the guests of luxury hotels an attractive printed object, discreet and pleasant to hold, featuring practical information and recommendations on the hotel amenities and the city where the traveller is staying.
There are various sections, and numerous reasons for the traveller to consult the guide:
• High-quality maps, rich in detail
• Internal services of the hotel
• Luxury shops
• History of the city
• Did you know?
• Transport options
• Useful numbers
• A note page for the concierge
Readership comprised exclusively of the guests of luxury hotels.
International readers with very high purchasing power from Western Europe, Russia, the United States, China, the Middle East, etc.
Average age of the readers: 48 years old - 54% Women | 46% Men
OUR LUXURY HOTELS IN LONDON:
45 PARK LANE
Editions 2017: June and November
Circulation: 35,000 copies
70% — Personalised guides distributed in the hotels
30% — Non-personalised plain copies of the guides, and copies in Chinese, Russian and Arabic distributed throughout the city