Special Interest / Lifestyle
Magazine / monthly
Inflight Magazine of Finnair.
Magazine / monthly
Inflight Magazine of Alitalia.
Magazine / 4 x per year
the lifestyle magazine of EMBRAER Executive Jets
PRINT RUN: 10000 Copies per Issue
10% Middle East
1000 worldwide aircraft owners
50 Private partner- lounges worldwide
On-board with partner- charter clients
Over 10 global business aviation shows
Partner events, brands and hotels
Individually mailed to partners globally
Guide / 2 x per year
In major tourist destinations, most travel guides are produced in bulk for the public at large. By exclusively advertising high-end brands, Concierge Maps targets people with high purchasing power, and offers countless prospects for luxury brands. Our guides are used by the concierges of luxury hotels in Geneva, Moscow, London, Paris, Milan and soon by those in Saint Petersburg.
Why choose Concierge Maps for your marketing ?
- By advertising with Concierge Maps, you can invest in reaching an exclusively wealthy clientele, and enjoy an incredible potential for new sales.
- Our guides are currently offered to approximately 1,170,000 travellers with high purchasing power.
- Advertising in our guides will reinforce your brand’s relationship with the luxury hotels that accommodate your prospective clients.
- Concierge Maps has a very competitive CPM
- Rich in information reflecting the needs of well-off international travellers, our guides are consulted several times during readers’ stay.
- Your advert will reach an affluent group of people who are staying in a city on holiday or for business — an ideal time for luxury in-store shopping.
- Concierge Maps has a multilingual website featuring information that will drive prospects to your boutique.
- Advertisers can combine and use the advertising space in the guide at their convenience.
- Concierge Maps will publish advertorials, which are in seamless alignment with the guide’s editorial line.
- Concierge Maps offers 6 months of visibility in all partner hotels (exclusively 5-star and upmarket hotels).
As a luxury hotel, you strive to offer your guests an experience that meets their every need. No detail, from check-in to checkout, should get in the way of this experience. However, all too often the guests of upmarket hotels are offered subpar travel guides and city maps which take away from their stay. Your clients deserve a guide that truly meets their standards and expectations. With the Concierge Maps guide, we want to contribute to the excellence of luxury hotels. Stylish and customised, our guides showcase the internal services and amenities of our partner establishments, and select information and adverts that reflect the needs and tastes of your clientele.
Circulation by edition
Geneva - 95'000
London - 140'000
Florence - 25'000
Milan - 90'000
Moscow - 65'000
Saint Petersbourgh - TBC
The Bentley Magazine
Magazine / 4 x per year
The Bentley Magazine is about one of the world’s top luxury brands. And each quarterly issue explores the way the marque fits into the other interests and activities of Bentley owners. It is the only magazine that integrates Bentley with the worlds of fashion and design, food and travel, the arts. Bentley Magazine features first-rate journalism, breath-taking photography, and award-winning creative direction. It is to the publishing business what Bentley is to the world of super luxury and high-performance cars: sleek, sophisticated, and unique.
Bentley owners form one the wealthiest demographics in the media business. They are younger than they were ten years ago, and they increasingly live in fast-growing markets including Asia and the Middle East.
Worldwide circulation : 57.000 copies
28% Europe; 26% UK; 31% USA; 5% Middle East/India/Africa and 10% Asia-Pacific.
My Kempinski Experience Magazine
Magazine / 2 x per year
Founded in Germany in 1897, Kempinski Hotel is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group.
Available twice a year in the VIP rooms of 60 of the group’s most beautiful hotels, primarily in Europe and the Gulf region, the magazine is aimed at a high-income readership, made up of chief executives, senior managers and those working in the liberal professions.
The My Kempinski Experience Magazine is the exclusive luxury & lifestyle magazine published by Kempinski Hotels for its discerning guests. The current circulation of the magazine is 35.000 copies per issue (distribution Europe is made for example in Germany, Austria, Malta, Spain, Switzerland, Russia and Eastern countries etc.).
“MY” Kempinski Experience magazine is the Kempinski way of communicating with its clients. It extends the hotel experience, with articles on lifestyle, arts, culture, shopping and travel ideas.
Partnering with BMW in Germany, the magazine is also available in more than 10 business-oriented leasing offices.