MARCH 2019 NEWSLETTER
Reach your Key Target Group and Decision Makers, no matter in PRINT, DIGITAL, OUTDOOR, RADIO…
We offer a lot of solutions and you can discover some new ones below.
LUXEMBOURG IS WITH US
The magazine that cultivates attitude at altitude!
Flydoscope is the Luxair in-flight magazine. In 2017, 1.93 million travellers settled into their seats for a good in-flight read on their tourist get-away or business trip – from take-off to landing.
- Luxair and LuxairTours passengers.
- Economic and political decision-makers.
- Residents of Luxembourg and the Greater Region departing from Luxembourg.
- Tourists and business tourists travelling to Luxembourg.
Inflight magazine circulated to over 1.93 million passengers per year.
8,000 copies sent on top to named and political decision-makers and frequent flyers.
5 issues per year
French – English
Download our media kit and ask for a personal offer!
The benefits of incorporating Paperjam into your media plan:
- Over 10% of the population come into contact with Paperjam (no other economic & financial publication in Europe has such a high penetration rate).
- 2% of readers belong to high and superior social-professional categories.
- A high-quality editorial context that attracts the reader’s attention: portrayal of image that is favourable to brands + extended reading time + high rate of reference use = prolonged period of exposure to advertising.
- Personally sent to 14,000 subscribers living in Luxembourg and close to the border.
- B2B and B2C targets: readers = decision-makers from both the personal and professional spheres.
Print run: 20,000
Audience: 66,000 readers
- Business and political decision makers in Luxembourg and the Greater Region
- Opinion leaders and influencers
- Senior and middle managers
- Mainly graduates
- Locals and foreign expats
- Residents and cross-border workers
- Mailed to 14,000 business and political decision makers, mainly in Luxembourg
- Businesses, institutions and the more than 900 corporate members of the Paperjam Club
- Newsagents and bookstores
The benefits of incorporating Delano into your media plan:
- Luxembourg is home to over 81,000 English-speaking expats, most of whom are white-collar workers of high and superior socio-professional categories, that make up Delano’s core target market.
- Every year this readership grows as a result of new expats arriving with no opinions whatsoever of local brands, making them a prime target for advertisers seeking new customers.
- The Delano Live events are a valuable complement to the print and digital offerings, providing advertisers with an opportunity for direct contact with the Delano community by associating their own images with such events through sponsorship.
- The magazine is distributed on Luxair business flights to London, Dublin, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Print run: 10,000
Audience: 25,000 readers
- Luxembourg’s international community (white-collar, longstanding and newly arrived expats, eurocrats)
- Luxembourgers in mixed relationships or involved in the diplomatic field or international business
- Luxembourg expats and Luxembourg institutions abroad
- Subscriptions and targeted mailings (executives of international institutions and companies in Luxembourg)
- Sales on newsstand
- Circulation at events involving the international community
- Ten things to do newsletter (every Tuesday) and Ten things to read newsletter (every Friday) sent to over
The benefits of incorporating Paperjam.lu into your media plan:
- Luxembourg’s leading source of economic and financial news for many decision-makers.
- Reduction in cost per contact: -22%!
- Multiple communications solutions: from display advertising to native advertising solutions and section sponsorship.
- The flexibility and responsiveness of digital communications: option of daily communication thanks to the events display function (e.g. roadblock).
- Reach out to decision-makers and influencers several times over the course of their working day.
– touch your international readership through one magazine!
The magazine "My Kempinski Experience" will now be published in 2 languages, twice per year: Mandarin and English.
Indeed, the publisher is developing the Chinese edition with identical content and an exclusive circulation of 10'000 copies in Kempinski hotels in Beijing, Changsha, Hunan, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guiyang, Huizhou, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Xiamen, Yinchuan
Next issue: June 2019 – Closing May 7th 2019
On-board first and business class on all long-haul flights with SWISS, LUFTHANSA, AUSTRIAN AIRLINES, SINGAPORE AIRLINES, EMIRATES. The luxury Magazine is distributed as well in the First & Business Class and HON lounges of selected airports and the PRIVATE JET and JET AVIATION lounges.
The copies are not only available in print but also digitally in over 40 countries in 240'000 hotel rooms and at many airlines.
Next issue: 1.4.19 – last chance - booking deadline 11.3.19
DNA: Flair gives energy & drive to discover life and its adventures. Flair inspires young women to go for the maximum joy in their life and gives them the confidence and support to be who they want to be.
Values: spontaneous, energetic, positive
Relationship: older, supportive sister
LIBELLE / FEMMES D’AUJOURD’HUI
DNA: Libelle and Femmes d’Aujourd’hui inspire family women to make their daily lives and the lives of the people they care about better, healthier and happier.
Values: friendly, warm, reliable
Relationship: friend, ally, adviser
FEELING / GAËL
DNA: Feeling & Gaël offers self-confident & stylish women a menu of inspiration to involve all her capacities in a relaxing, pleasurable way so that she can enjoy life and her accomplishments within to the fullest.
Values: self-confident, exclusive, classic
Relationship: Inspiring acquaintance
PRINT / TV / DIGITAL
Roularta Media and Edition Ventures created digital Women Packs
Roularta Media and Edition Ventures are the two leaders of the female press in Belgium. Together they are creating digital packs to tap into to the world of women in a simple and efficient way.
In order to guarantee a high-quality inventory and editorial context that ensures the advertiser’s brand safety along with the online viewability of the campaigns and focusing 100% on women, these digital packs are the ideal solution for high-performance campaigns targeting women.
Edition Ventures and Roularta present two targets:
1) Women De Luxe
The Women De Luxe pack targets active women from 18 to 44 years old, with a high level of education and high purchasing power. It consists of the websites of Elle.be F/D and Marieclaire.be F/D (Edition Ventures), along with the websites of Gael.be/Feeling.be and Weekend.be F/D (Roularta Media).
The Women pack targets the world of women in Belgium and, as well as the websites of Elle.be, Marieclaire.be, Gael.be/Feeling.be and Weekend.be, it includes the sites Femmesdaujourdhui.be, Libelle.be, Femmesdelices.be, Libellelekker.be, Femmesmaman.be, Libellemama.be, Flair.be F/D, Fashionista.be, Plusmagazine.be F/D and Nest.be F/D (Roularta Media) and the sites Psychologies.be F/D, Decoidees.be/Actiefwonen.be and Lofficiel.be F/D (Edition Ventures).
Both of the packs, Women De Luxe and Women, are introducing three offers:
1) Display (including video)
2) Dedicated mails
With this joint project, Roularta Media and Edition Ventures aim to create digital solutions with a high traffic capacity for advertisers targeting the world of women in Belgium. There is a secondary benefit as well: enhanced SEO for the advertiser’s brand through a native campaign on the reference websites in Belgium.
Ask for your personal offer!
Where does the money have the greatest growth potential?
Our dedicated team behind our weekly insert "Properties" are preparing the annual "Your Investment", which is a commercial insert in the publication on 28th of March.
As some of you probably know, bricks are gold in Copenhagen - and in the most cities around the world.
"Your Investment" is an opportunity to tell professional and private investors, how to navigate in the market - in a slightly different way.
Please have a look at the attached file - and let us know if you have any questions.
Plan already today on all our upcoming issues and themes:
1 – 19.3.19 Fashion – as for your personal copy!
2 – 21.5.19 Travel – booking deadline 8.4.19
3 – 10.9.19 Yachting – Dream machines - Luxury 3.0
4 – 15.10.19 Best of the Best
5 – 26.11.19 Luxury Experiences & Robb Report Luxury Award
Plan on our Special Design issue published on April 5th!
Moderne sleeping – Interior needs – News from the fairs
Booking deadline : March 13th
Download the previous Design edition here
PRINT AND DIGITAL
From 1st April 2019, the KLAMBT media group will be responsible for marketing For you, Petra, Vital, Feel Good, Eat healthy ...
New management and expansion Media Sales under Hilleken Zeineddine and Jan Magatzki.
Read the press information here.
Affinity-PrimeMEDIA remains your contact and the publisher’s representative.
PRINT & DIGITAL
The newspaper with the world’s largest daily circulation by the Guinness World Records J
Morning Edition 8’512’674 copies
Evening Edition 2’420’787 copies
Read more in the latest media information on all Yomiuri media here
We invite you to have a look at our Infographic here, we reach every week over 111’000 readers!
Next special issues:
Men Style 6.4.19
Interior & Design 4.5.19
THE POWER OF PRINT
The NOM Printmonitor shows that 11.8 million Dutch people aged 13 and over (82%) read a newspaper occasionally. 6.4 million Dutch people (44%) peruse a printed copy of a newspaper every day. The FD is read by 136,300 people per day on average.
- High reader commitment
- High selective reach
- High impact
Read more about the Power of Print here
Read more about the power of the Saturday Edition here.
See our infographic on BNR Radio here
Programmatic is available! Ask our team for personal deals and offers!
Book with us the next issue FORBES, published on 30.3.19
Theme “artificial intelligence”
Booking /Material deadline : 12.3.19 (check with our team if you’d have a delay of 1-2 days later).
24.4.19 MONEY / BLOCKCHAIN
15.6.19 30 under 30 DACH
Do you know SMAC?
It is the magazine distributed to the members of the St. Moritz Automobile Club …
Very high end and quality magazine in German/English
Printed: 7500 copies / twice a year
Next issue: 15.5.19
Booking deadline 11.4.19
Download our marketing calendar here
Please contact us for any commercial advertising opportunities.