Special Interest / Lifestyle
VISION BY JULIUS BÄR
Magazine / 2x year
At Julius Baer we have a vision. We want to constantly broaden our horizons and expand our knowledge base. We want to understand the current drivers of global change and, more importantly, to look ahead and explore the trends that could potentially affect the world in the future.
Vision, our flagship publication, delves into these important concepts and provides commentary, in-depth analysis, and food for thought. With contributions from world-class academics, business leaders, and experts, including Julius Baer’s own senior management, each issue is designed to give you a better understanding of our rapidly changing world. Published bi-annually, Vision is available both in print and online through our website and app.
Vision readers are Julius Baer clients, Julius Baer employees and participants of Julius Bär events.
DISTRIBUTION and COUNTRIES
- 20 000 copies per issue (14 000 in English, 6000 in German)
- Vision is distributed to Julius Baer clients
- Available in many countries, but primarily distributed in those where Julius Baer has a presence: Austria, Chile, Dubai, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Bahrain, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Panama, the Republic of Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the Bahamas, the United Kingdom, and Uruguay.
- Distributed at very exclusive events
- Targets a selected group of people and
Publishing month: May 2019
Booking deadline: 05.04.2019
Publishing month: October 2019
Booking deadline: 02.09.2019
Please note that Vision magazine does not have fixed publishing dates and that these
dates can vary up until two months prior to publication.
More information and download of the actual magazine : https://www.juliusbaer.com/global/en/discover-julius-baer/about-julius-baer/corporate-magazine/
Guide / 2x year
In major tourist destinations, most travel guides are produced in bulk for the public at large. By exclusively advertising high-end brands, Concierge Maps targets people with high purchasing power, and offers countless prospects for luxury brands. Our guides are used by the concierges of luxury hotels in Geneva, Moscow, London, Paris, Milan and soon by those in Saint Petersburg.
Why choose Concierge Maps for your marketing ?
- By advertising with Concierge Maps, you can invest in reaching an exclusively wealthy clientele, and enjoy an incredible potential for new sales.
- Our guides are currently offered to approximately 1,170,000 travellers with high purchasing power.
- Advertising in our guides will reinforce your brand’s relationship with the luxury hotels that accommodate your prospective clients.
- Concierge Maps has a very competitive CPM
- Rich in information reflecting the needs of well-off international travellers, our guides are consulted several times during readers’ stay.
- Your advert will reach an affluent group of people who are staying in a city on holiday or for business — an ideal time for luxury in-store shopping.
- Concierge Maps has a multilingual website featuring information that will drive prospects to your boutique.
- Advertisers can combine and use the advertising space in the guide at their convenience.
- Concierge Maps will publish advertorials, which are in seamless alignment with the guide’s editorial line.
- Concierge Maps offers 6 months of visibility in all partner hotels (exclusively 5-star and upmarket hotels).
As a luxury hotel, you strive to offer your guests an experience that meets their every need. No detail, from check-in to checkout, should get in the way of this experience. However, all too often the guests of upmarket hotels are offered subpar travel guides and city maps which take away from their stay. Your clients deserve a guide that truly meets their standards and expectations. With the Concierge Maps guide, we want to contribute to the excellence of luxury hotels. Stylish and customised, our guides showcase the internal services and amenities of our partner establishments, and select information and adverts that reflect the needs and tastes of your clientele.
Circulation by edition
Geneva - 95'000
London - 140'000
Florence - 25'000
Milan - 90'000
Moscow - 65'000
St. Petersburg - TBC
PRESTIGE AVIATION INTERNATIONAL
Magazine / 4x year
Prestige Aviation International partnered with the best airlines, the most exclusive private jet companies and worldwide first- and business class airport lounges to unite the audience.
Prestige Aviation International is on-board first and business class on all long-haul flights with SWISS, LUFTHANSA, AUSTRIAN AIRLINES, SINGAPORE AIRLINES, EMIRATES. The luxury Magazine is distributed as well in the First & Business Class and HON lounges of selected airports and the PRIVATE JET and JET AVIATION lounges.
Readers have the highest level of purchasing power.
The copies are not only available in print but also digitally in over 40 countries in 240'000 hotelrooms and at many airlines.
Print Run: 126,000 copies issued 4 times per year (Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter)
R2M ONE / ROLLS ROYCE
Magazine / 2x year
The Rolls Royce brand has been the epitome for luxury worldwide for more than 110 years. R2M one combines style and elegance with a touch of Rock ’n’ Roll in its own special way. Neither stuffy nor sophisticated, it is rather cool, mysterious, exclusive, inspiring and entertaining.
R2M one is the only German luxury magazine with an affinity for beautiful things - with Rolls Royce as the consignor.
R2M one is tailored to the high expectations of a particularly demanding target group. R2M one stands for inebriant opulence and optics, generous format and aesthetic layout.
R2M one is the magazine for people who play by their own rules and have the courage to ignore conventions.
Printed: 10.000 copies
Magazine volume: approx. 200 pages
Premium format: 230 mm x 303 mm
THE BENTLEY MAGAZINE
Magazine / 4x year
The Bentley Magazine is about one of the world’s top luxury brands. And each quarterly issue explores the way the marque fits into the other interests and activities of Bentley owners. It is the only magazine that integrates Bentley with the worlds of fashion and design, food and travel, the arts. Bentley Magazine features first-rate journalism, breath-taking photography, and award-winning creative direction. It is to the publishing business what Bentley is to the world of super luxury and high-performance cars: sleek, sophisticated, and unique.
Bentley owners form one the wealthiest demographics in the media business. They are younger than they were ten years ago, and they increasingly live in fast-growing markets including Asia and the Middle East.
Worldwide circulation : 57.000 copies
28% Europe; 26% UK; 31% USA; 5% Middle East/India/Africa and 10% Asia-Pacific.
MY KEMPINSKI EXPERIENCE MAGAZINE
Magazine / 2x year
Founded in Germany in 1897, Kempinski Hotel is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group.
Available twice a year in the VIP rooms of 60 of the group’s most beautiful hotels, primarily in Europe and the Gulf region, the magazine is aimed at a high-income readership, made up of chief executives, senior managers and those working in the liberal professions.
The My Kempinski Experience Magazine is the exclusive luxury & lifestyle magazine published by Kempinski Hotels for its discerning guests. The current circulation of the magazine is 35.000 copies per issue (distribution Europe is made for example in Germany, Austria, Malta, Spain, Switzerland, Russia and Eastern countries etc.).
“MY” Kempinski Experience magazine is the Kempinski way of communicating with its clients. It extends the hotel experience, with articles on lifestyle, arts, culture, shopping and travel ideas.
Partnering with BMW in Germany, the magazine is also available in more than 10 business-oriented leasing offices.
Magazine / monthly
Inflight Magazine of Finnair.
Magazine / monthly
Inflight Magazine of Alitalia.